The Future in Front of Me

My Job

When I am older I want to have a great job, that can help many people. That is why I really want to do is become a pediatric nurse,  pediatric nurses provide care to infants, children and adolescents. I love to spent time with little kids so I would also like to be a first grade teacher. I want want to be a first grade teacher because they get to do such fun things even though there are times to be serious.  For most kids, first grade is and can be very thrilling. So when I  grow up I hope I can be helping others as  a great pediatric nurses or  first grade teacher.

Were I will live

I have always loved living in warm areas. I lived in California for 10 years and I loved it so I  hope that when I get older I can live there again. I would love to live in a  good sized home with my family. I would live close but not on the shore of the beach. Plus I would live close to where ever I worked, so it is easy to get there and back.

Pets

I would love to own pets because I love to be around animals. I hope that when I am older I can get a German Shepard, or a Great Dane, or Bohemian Shepherd last but not least a Huskey. If you can tell I really want a big big dog, I think that  little dogs are  but just not my thing. When I was a little younger I wanted to own a teacup pig as a pet and I still do they are adorable. I want a big dog as a pet or a little tea cup pig and I hope I get just that.

That is the future in front of me. Now think about it, what will your future be like?

Image result for my future

My Future ( The image)

4 thoughts on “The Future in Front of Me

1. I really like big dogs as well, and I would love to have a lot of dogs as well. I think it is awesome how much thought you had put into your future. I would also like to be a doctor as well. Posted by

http:readingriverdog.edublogs.org

2. Hello Peyton!
    I have to say, I’m more of a teacup poodle and Maltese kind of girl. But I have lived in California before when I was really little and I loved it. I would love to see more posts like this from you! visit my blog at http://koolgerl8710.edublogs.org !
    From,
    Ale N. 😉
    Stay Kool!

3. This sounds like a reat life to have and a great job as well Good luck with your future or later life!